As an off-campus student, you will need to use several local utilities and services.

For example, if you are responsible for paying your electric bill, you will need the services of American Electric Power. If you need child care for your little one, we have provided a link for that as well.

Here you will find a list of common services most of our off-campus student’s use or need:

Indiana Michigan Power
Cardinal Express
Child Care
City of Muncie
Daily News Classified
Family Resources
Financial Institutions
Indiana-American Water Company
Muncie City Chamber of Commerce
Muncie City Transportation
Muncie Community Resources
Muncie Community Schools
Second Harvest Food Bank
Muncie Indiana Transit Systems (MITS)
Muncie Sanitary Department
Muncie Visitors Bureau
Vectren Energy (gas)