- Progressing Campus Sustainability: Ball State University joins the International Sustainable Campus Network (ISCN). The ISCN provides a global forum to support leading colleges, universities, and corporate campuses in the exchange of information, ideas, and best practices for achieving sustainable campus operations and integrating sustainability in research and teaching.
- Presidential Voices Interview Series: Jo Ann M. Gora, Ball State University. AASHE's "Presidential Voices" interview series features conversations with heads of higher education institutions who are inspiring sustainability leaders.
- BSU received a Gold rating from the AASHE STARS program. Click here for the full press release.
- BSU receives the first (2012) Excellence in Integration Award from the International Sustainable Campus Network.
- Princeton Review Released its 2012 Guide to Green Colleges. The resource profiles 322 higher education institutions that demonstrate notable commitments to sustainability. Ball State University is profiled on page 36 of the guide.
- Be sure to check out the BSU Geothermal Dedication Ceremony video on the main Geothermal page.
- BSU Facilities Management and Planning received a Bronze recognition award in the Procurement category for the 2011 State Electronics Challenge (SEC). Click here to link to the SEC website for further information.
- BSU Housing and Residence Life received an "Outstanding Commitment to Sustainability Award" from The Great Lakes Association of Colleges and University Housing Officers. Click here for the full story.
- A campus visit by GSA Administrator Martha N. Johnson earned a mention of the BSU Geothermal System in both the White House Blog and the U.S. General Services Administration Blog.
Copyright © 2015 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241