Each year, the Ball State University Sales Team competes in regional and national competitions. These events offer you the opportunity to compete with students from around the country in professional selling simulations. These competitions are usually sponsored and judged by business organizations wanting to recruit the best and brightest sales talent.
Ball State has an outstanding track record at these events, with a history of winning awards and earning our students recognition among Fortune 500 companies. In addition to trophies, recognition, and interviewing with top-notch companies, our students have won thousands of dollars in prize money.
- Ball State Regional Sales Competition
- “Can’t Beat The Experience” Team-Selling Sales Competition at the Indiana University Team-Sales Competition
- The Great Northwood's Sales Competition at University Wisconsin—Eau Claire
- Russ Berrie Institute National Sales Challenge at William Paterson University, New Jersey
- National Collegiate Sales Competition at Kennesaw State University, Georgia
- Western States Collegiate Sales Competition in Chico, California
- The International Collegiate Sales Competition, Florida State University
- UTISC, University of Toledo Sales Competition
Typically, competition-related expenses are covered by the H.H. Gregg Center for Professional Selling and corporate sponsors.