In case of inclement weather, a decision to move the event into the Fieldhouse will be made by 10:00 AM on Sunday, April 13 and information will be posted on Facebook and the Center website. If the event moves into the Fieldhouse, we will plan still conduct the relay, around the basketball court, and continue other activities as well.