Ball State's Center for Professional Selling now provides the opportunity for students to excel with a bachelor's degree in professional selling. The program focuses on professional selling, sales technology and sales management, as well as the chance to work with sales coaches from industry. This degree is a first for a university in Indiana.
The center serves students, businesses, the university, and the community by producing outstanding graduates and quality research. The center continues to be recognized as one of the nation's best sales centers and is among an elite handful accredited by the University Sales Center Alliance.
Courses You Will Take
- MKG 325 – Professional Selling (3 credit hours)
- MKG 350 – Marketing Research (3 credit hours)
- MKG 425 – Advanced Prof Selling (3 credit hours)
- MKG 427 – Sales Management (3 credit hours)
- MKG 429 – Sales Technology (3 credit hours)
- Electives in MKG 310 – Consumer Behavior, MKG 375 – social media marketing, or MKG 470 – International Marketing (6 credit hours)
- Electives in MKG 369 – professional Practice or MKG 432 – sales Strategy (3 credit hours)
- Electives in MKG 345 – Procurement and Supply Management or MKG 460 – Strategic Supply Chain Management (3 credit hours)
This is a guideline. It is the student's responsibility to meet with their faculty advisor to confirm the requirements for each degree program.