Designed for both business and non-business majors, a minor in entrepreneurship will teach you the business skills necessary to seize opportunities and bring them to the marketplace.
For your capstone course, you will be part of a group consulting project tackling real world business problems with community partners.
Visit the Upper Division Advising Center (AC), room 224, to increase the power of your degree and declare a minor in entrepreneurship. The minor can be completed in two years and the following courses are required.
- ACC 201, ECON 116, or ECON 201
4 Required Courses
- MGT 241 The Entrepreneurial Experience
MGT 342 Marketing for New Ventures
- MGT 343 Venture Leadership
MGT 345 Management for New Ventures
1 Course from Electives
- COMM 375 Presentational Communication
- INTB 265 Intro to International Business
MGT 243 Dynamics of Family Business
- MGT 244 Social Entrepreneurship
MGT 300 Managing Behavior in Org
- MGT 301 International Management
MGT 361 Managing Human Resources
MGT 399 Management Practicum
- MGT 497 Independent Study
- MKG 300 Principles of Marketing
RMI 270 Principles of Risk Mgt & Ins