Research and education are often the focus of our graduates’ professional endeavors. Involvement in a range of collaborative research here at Ball State University will prepare you to excel in a variety of private and public sector industrial or clinical settings. Our strong academic program will equip you with a sound foundation to succeed in doctoral study.
Graduates of our program have gone on to:
- conduct research in gait analysis
- work in skeletal research labs
- research and design for sport performance companies
- advance our understanding of work related strength and flexibility
- design man-machine interfaces prepare athletes and athletic teams for heightened performance
- return to the classroom as professors, educating the next generation of researchers and clinicians
Contacting us is the best way to keep in touch with departmental happenings as well as fellow alumni and friends. The Ball State Alumni Association connects you with a global community of Ball State University supporters. Regardless of your next steps, we wish you the best as you continue to build upon the solid education you received at Ball State University.