• Undergraduate Architecture
  • Undergraduate Environmental Design
  • Undergraduate Landscape Architecture
  • Undergraduate Urban Planning

International Admissions

Non-U.S. residents are welcome to apply to the College of Architecture and Planning’s graduate or undergraduate programs, but you’ll need to contact Ball State’s Rinker Center for International Programs for application information.

All international students must meet the university’s regular admission requirements. The Rinker Center will evaluate all credentials from foreign secondary schools, colleges, universities, and their equivalents.
College of Architecture and Planning
Architecture Building (AB), Room 104
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 765-285-5859
Fax: 765-285-3726
View E-mail Address