• Undergraduate Architecture
  • Undergraduate Environmental Design
  • Undergraduate Landscape Architecture
  • Undergraduate Urban Planning

Undergraduate Transfer Students

For those hoping to transfer to the College of Architecture and Planning from another university with accredited programs in architecture, landscape architecture, or urban planning, admission with advanced placement is a possibility. You’ll need to contact the appropriate department directly for transfer admission information and application instructions:

Rod Underwood
Landscape Architecture
Chris Marlow
Urban Planning
Nihal Perera

If you are transferring from a university whose programs in architecture, landscape architecture, or urban planning are not accredited, you will need to apply through our First-Year Program

If you are a current Ball State University student who is hoping to change your major to one of our programs, you must complete this application and return it to the dean's office in the Architecture Building, room 104. Current Ball State students hoping to change majors should contact the dean's office with any questions regarding the application process.  

CAP First-Year Program
Dean's Office

College of Architecture and Planning
Architecture Building (AB), Room 104
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 765-285-5859
Fax: 765-285-3726
View E-mail Address