Urban Planning

Scholarships and Assistantships

The Department of Urban Planning offers several ways to help you pay for your education at Ball State. The department offers scholarships, which are typically awarded based on students’ demonstrated academic and/or leadership skills in their communities.

We also offer assistantships for qualified graduate students. Graduate assistants help faculty members with office work, research, and other projects.

In addition to applying for scholarships through the university and the College of Architecture and Planning, our department also offers scholarships to bachelor’s degree-seeking students. In addition to assistantships, graduate students can apply for grants, student loans, and fellowships.

Learn more about other forms of financial aid.