This schedule for the associate degree in chemical technology does not include the courses you need fulfill in the University Core Curriculum. This is a sample schedule, and may change depending on the year you begin your program.
You can find full course descriptions in the Undergraduate Catalog.
- CHEM 111 General Chemistry 1
- MATHS 111 Pre-Algebra
- or MATHS 112 Pre-Trigonometry
- or MATHS 161 Applied Calculus
- or MATHS 165 Calculus 1
- CHEM 112 General Chemistry 2
- PHYCS 120 General Physics 2
- CHEM 234 Organic Chemistry 1
- or CHEM 231 Organic Chemistry 1
- CHEM 225 Chemical Analysis
- CHEM 235 Organic Chemistry 2
- or CHEM 232 Organic Chemistry 2
- CHEM 325 Instrumental Methods of Analysis