Criminal Justice and Criminology Banner

How to Declare

Declaring a minor in criminal justice is simple. Tell your advisor that you would like to pursue the minor in criminal justice in the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology. Your advisor will make sure it’s indicated on your DAPR.
Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology
Ball State University
North Quad, Room 278
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-5979
Fax: 765-285-5912