The Construction Management Advisory Board's mission is to provide the support to create a program with a national reputation for excellence known for collaboration among students, faculty, and construction industry leaders.
To do this they:
- Assist the students and faculty in maintaining accreditation.
- Provide curriculum guidance.
- Elevate the Program's visibility within the construction industry and its related stakeholders, and within the Ball State community.
- Provide internship and employment opportunities.
- Encourage immersive learning.
- Encourage collaborative synergistic learning opportunities with other programs such as the College of Architecture and Planning and the Miller College of Business.
- Encourage diversity.
- Raise funds.
Advisory Board Members
Mark Adams, CPM, Inc.
Jim Baker, William Baker Co.
- Eric Bates, Kleenco
Brent Baumer, Ball State University Facilities Planning and Management
Michael Benson, Turner Construction Company
Michelle Boyd, Top Notch
Doug Curts, Wilhelm Construction
Alan Dale, Bowen Engineering
Devin Doster, Meyer Najem Construction
Steve Ehrman, AC Equipment Representatives, Inc.
John Gaylor, Gaylor Electric
Mark Grasso, Shook Construction
- Bill Hornbake, Hunt Construction Group, An AECOM Company
- Michael Key, Turner Construction Company
Brian Kirschner, DMK Development
- Sean Lindsey, Kleenco
- Todd McBride, Signature Construction
- Todd Mellish, Gibson Commercial Construction
Brian Morgan, E & B Paving
- Josh Norris, Hagerman Construction
- Adam Owens, RL Turner Corporation
- Cam Paddock, E & B Paving
- Robert Ramey, Wilhelm Construction
- Adriann Rhoades, Wilhelm Construction
Mark Riffey, Ryan Fireprotection
Larry Roan, Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf
Garry Rollins, retired: Rollins Construction Co LLC
- Adam Rude, ERMCO
Brian Rusk, CPM, Inc.
- Larry Weigand, Weigand Construction
Brad Whitaker, RL Turner Corporation