If you receive an error message upon completing the step-by-step instructions, or if a course is not listed, please contact our office at 765-285-1581.
Will Your Courses Transfer?
It is your responsibility to check with your prospective colleges or universities about transferability of the course.
- Verify you meet the admission requirements before proceeding with the steps below.
- Complete the HS Parent/School Permission Form. A student signs to request a class, parents or guardians sign to acknowledge the financial obligation, and a school signs to approve the student’s eligibility to take dual credit classes.
- Complete the FERPA Form (PDF). A student designates who may inquire about his or her record.
- Complete the Student Verification Form (PDF). This is used to create, reactivate, or update a student's record.
- Send all of the required forms from above to email@example.com or via postal mail to:
Ball State University
Online and Distance Education
Letterman Building, Room 131
Muncie, IN 47306
- Follow these step-by-step instructions (PDF) for the next portion of the admission and registration process.
- Select your high school or "Other School" from the list below to continue the process.