International Student Admission

If you are an international student, you’ll need to apply to Graduate School through the Rinker Center for International Programs. The Rinker Center will assist you with requirements specific to international students. You can contact the center at or 765-285-5422.

You’ll need to meet all the regular admission requirements for the type of degree program you plan to pursue. The Rinker Center in partnership with the Graduate School evaluates all credentials from foreign secondary schools, colleges, universities, and their equivalents.

If English is not your native language, you’ll need to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) no more than 18 months before you apply for admission, and you’ll need to provide your test results.

To apply directly to the Graduate School (and not the Rinker Center), you must already have a permanent residency card and earned a degree from an institution in the United States.
Apply Now
Contact Us
Info Session Button
Request Information
Graduate School
West Quad, Room 100
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 866-285-GRAD (toll-free)
or 765-285-1301
Fax: 765-285-1328
View E-mail Address