If you want to take courses but do not plan to obtain a degree, you are a nondegree-seeking student. There are two classifications of nondegree-seeking:

  • Licensure: You fall into this category if you want to take classes toward professional grade teaching (post-master’s), school services personnel and school administration and supervisory certificates, and endorsements added through completion of graduate credit.
  • Nonlicensure: Want to take a class just because you might like it? Or do you want to brush up on a certain skill or subject area? Whatever your reason, if you have a bachelor’s or an advanced degree, want to take a course or courses, and do not want to pursue another degree, you fall into this category.
Apply Now
Contact Us
Info Session Button
Request Information
Graduate School
West Quad, Room 100
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 866-285-GRAD (toll-free)
or 765-285-1301
Fax: 765-285-1328
View E-mail Address