Nondegree Licensure

If you are working toward a professional grade teaching license (post-master’s degree), endorsements to your teaching license or certificates related to school services personnel and administration, you can enroll as a nondegree student with licensure clearance.

You’ll need to provide the Graduate School with official transcripts to verify your bachelor’s degree and transcripts from all other undergraduate work completed. And you’ll need a cumulative baccalaureate grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the latter half of your baccalaureate to be considered for admission.

To find out more information, contact the Office of Teacher Education Services (Teachers College, room 915), Ball State University, Muncie, IN 47306, 765-285-1168.
Apply Now
Contact Us
Info Session Button
Request Information
Graduate School
West Quad, Room 100
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 866-285-GRAD (toll-free)
or 765-285-1301
Fax: 765-285-1328
View E-mail Address