Here are some ways you can participate in the life of the Honors College:
- Serve as a remote mentor for current students.
- Provide information about careers.
- Be a source for research projects.
- Help recruit high school seniors to the Honors College by writing letters.
- Make a gift to the college development fund. Please be sure to designate the Honors College as the recipient of your gift.
If you would like to discuss how to serve as a remote mentor, be a project resource, provide career information, or write letters to prospective students, please contact:
Ball State University
Carmichael Hall 104
Muncie, IN 47306
For the mentorship or resource programs, please indicate your area of expertise and how you prefer to be contacted. You don’t need to live close to Muncie. Contact can be made by e-mail, phone, or regular mail.