Whether you're an experienced journalist or a new media professional, our five-course graduate-level certificate in emerging media and visual reporting can help you further your career. In this 15-credit hour program offered exclusively online by the Department of Journalism, you will study advanced media technology and digital storytelling techniques for visual reporting.
Additionally, courses taken in the program apply toward a master's degree in journalism.
Courses You Will Take
- JOUR 603 Introduction to Visual Reporting
- JOUR 611 Digital Media Boot Camp
- JOUR 623 Visual Storytelling
- JOUR 643 Emerging Technologies
- JOUR 655 Social and Cross-Media Storytelling
Costs and Financial Aid
Learn more about tuition and financial aid.
Take the Next Step
Apply now or request information.