Admission Requirements & Application Instructions
There are specific admission requirements for both the Graduate School and the Sport Performance Program Applications. Please read the following information carefully and follow the application instructions.
Ball State University Graduate School Admission Requirements & Application Instructions
1) Earned bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
2) One copy of official transcript of all previous college work.
3) Three letters of recommendation - The letters of recommendation should evaluate your potential to be a student, your ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment, and your academic and writing ability.
4) Meet the Sport Performance Program requirements (see below)
Please see the Graduate School website for their specific instructions. International students should also visit the International Students Admissions website for additional specific instructions. All information and materials requested by the Graduate School or International Student Admissions should be sent to those offices per their specific instructions.
Sport Performance Admission Requirements & Application Instructions
The following Sport Performance Program requirements apply for both domestic and international students. Each requested item should be emailed to Amy Vold.
1) Sport Performance Program Application Form. This pdf fillable form provides us general and educational information on each candidate, as well as your background, interests, and research background.
2) Curriculum Vitae
3) Statement of Intent - This should be a writing sample speaking about your reason for pursing the Exercise Science: Sport Performance degree
5) GRE scores - Please submit to the Graduate School using code R1051. Please do NOT list a department as it could delay the scores being delivered to the Graduate School.
DEADLINE for ALL materials submitted to the Graduate School and Sport Performance Program is February 15.