What can you do with an Aquatic Program Degree?
Aquatic: Director, Coordinator, Supervisor, Manager, Superintendent, Operations Director
Base wage range at senior colleges and universities: $21,280- $42,687 annually. Range varies from region to region. West Coast is highest; East Coast is second with South Central being the lowest. Typically park and recreation departments nationwide pay up to 15% more than the range listed for starting base.
- Assistant Recreation: Director, Administrator, Superintendent
- Instructor/Coach of aquatics: swim team, dive team
- Beach Patrol/Marina: Director, Supervisor
- Operator of athletic, recreation, fitness facilities with aquatic venues
- Pool Operator
- Graduate Assistant in aquatics - can lead to an Instructor position at a College/University
- Aquatic Consultant
- Aquatic facility: Construction Manager, Project Manager
- Professional Lifeguard
- Swimming Instructor
- Entrepreneur in aquatics/safety
- Scuba Instructor/Dive Shop Operator