Stand out among your peers by earning a graduate-level professional sales management certificate—one of only a handful in the nation and the only one in Indiana.
You will be learning from experienced Miller College of Business faculty who keep their industry and sales skills sharp through their current work in consulting, outreach, and research in selling, sales management, and sales technology. Plus, the college has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)—considered the gold standard among accreditations available for business schools.
Our 12-hour certificate program goes beyond theory, providing you with the skills and strategies you need to successfully execute the sales process and establish and manage long-lasting customer relationships. You will earn distinctive skills that are relevant and directly applicable to business challenges facing organizations today.
Our program will help you:
- Learn how to design and implement effective strategies to build and manage successful buyer-seller relationships
- Gain insight into how to select, develop, compensate, and otherwise manage salespeople in a manner that is consistent with, and helps accomplish the organization’s strategic objectives
- Discover how to increase sales and sales management effectiveness through the integration of technology, including customer management software, social networking tools, emerging media, and other related tools
- Get closer to earning a master's degree. All the courses in this program can apply to a Ball State MBA.
The certificate in professional selling is designed for:
- Individuals interested in beginning a career in sales or managing a sales staff
- Seasoned sales professionals looking to fine-tune their professional selling and sales management skills
- Anyone interested in learning how to develop and execute a winning sales strategy
- Anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the important role sales plays in the success of an organization.
Mode of Delivery
You can take these courses online or on our main campus.