Stay in the loop with your classmates and avoid FOMO:
What does it mean to be a business student at Ball State? The Miller College of Business is more than a college—it’s a supportive community where you can test your limits and grow to your full potential.
Miller ’21 was created just for you, the freshmen who are the newest members of our Miller College family.
These informal events will help you get to know the programs and opportunities available through the Miller College of Business. Each event is open to students from all majors.
We’ll explore opportunities for involvement, internships, first jobs, and options for career track. Employers seek students from a variety of backgrounds, so your major may cross over into multiple industries. Discover your options by attending any one or all of these events!
Employer "Behind the Scenes" Tour
Site visits give you the opportunity to dive into the professional world by taking a peak behind the scenes at a company. You’ll tour the facility, “talk shop” with professionals in the field, and make connections with future employers.
Don’t miss out on the upcoming free site visit to Pedcor, a prominent business shaping downtown Carmel. Pedcor develops, constructs, and manages properties from ranging from rental housing to city development. This coast-to-coast operation includes Pedcor Mangement, Pedcor Homes, Pedcor Investments, Pedcor Bancorp, Pedcor Financial LLC, Pedcor City Center Development Company, and Signature Construction.
Wednesday, February 28
Pedcor Properties – Carmel, Ind.
- Site visit and tour open to all majors
- No cost; transportation and lunch included
- Bus leaves campus at 11:30 a.m., returns at 5 p.m.
- You will be sent a letter to give to your professors explaining you will be out for a half-day.
Register now for this trip:
- Visit Cardinal Career Link and sign up for an account using your Ball State username
- Sign into the Current Student Login
- Go to Events and then Workshops
- Click on RSVP to the Employer Site Visit: Pedcor Management to register for the bus trip
- Ron Dow, director of student engagement in the Miller College of Business
- Dean Branson, assistant director in the Career Center