There are several scholarships available to incoming freshmen in the Miller College of Business.
All incoming freshmen (current high school students admitted to Ball State) are automatically considered for the freshmen awards. No separate application is required.
- Anthony W. and Marla D. Smith Merit Scholarship
- Colonel William and Lucille Head Bright Accounting Scholarship (Accounting)
- Dr. Chu-Yuan and Alice Cheng Merit Endowment Scholarship
- Duke Realty Corporation Freshman Merit Endowment Scholarship
- E. Virginia Johnson Business Scholarship
- Estel V. and Mildred E. Marsh Scholarship in Business
- Miller College of Business Merit Endowment Scholarship
- Pond Family Scholarship
- Porter Family Foundation Business Scholarship
- The James D. and Sarah T. Robinson Scholarship
- White Merit Scholarship in Memory of Edith and Carlos White
- William A. and Carolyn A. Carter Accounting Scholarship in honor of Paul W. Parkison (Accounting)
To find out more information about our scholarships, contact the Office of Miller College Student Services by email or calling 765-285-5329.