For more than four decades, we have been preparing business graduates for successful careers and lives.
In the last five years, we have experienced significant growth, including expanded academic programs and life-changing immersive learning opportunities, updated technology and facilities, and increased interaction with alumni and friends.
As we continue to advance, your financial commitment to the following high-priority initiatives will have maximum impact on the future of the college and our students. It will:
- attract excellent students by providing increased funding for merit scholarships
- recruit and retain outstanding business professors
- meet the greatest needs of the college through unrestricted giving
To make your gift to the Miller College of Business, you can:
- go to Ball State’s secure online giving site and select the Miller College of Business to allocate your gift
- return the gift card that is enclosed in your Ball State annual giving mailing, specifying the amount of your gift and how your funds will be directed
- provide your gift information when a Ball State phonathon student calls
You may be able to make a tax-free charitable gift to the Miller College of Business through your IRA. Those who are age 70 ½ and older can roll over IRA funds up to $100,000 in 2007.
For details on IRA rollovers and other options of planned giving, contact D. Mark Helmus, Senior Vice President for Development at the Ball State University Foundation, or call 765-285-8312.