Recent Research Publications
- Green, J. J., Stone, C. C., Zegeye, A., (Forthcoming). The Major Field Test in Business: A Solution to the Problem of Assurance of Learning Assessment? Journal of Education for Business.
- Spector, L. C., Stone, C. C., (2012). Unlikely Estimates of the Ex Ante Real Interest Rate: Another Dismal Performance from the Dismal Science. Journal of Financial and Economic Practice 12 (2): 80-102.
- Liu, T., Santoni, G. J., Stone, C. C., (2009). Federal Securities Regulations and Stock Market Returns. Journal of Financial and Economic Practice, Fall 2009, 15-34.
- Green, J. J., Stone, C. C., Zegeye, A., Charles, T. A., (2009). How Much Math Do Students Need to Succeed in Business and Economics Statistics? An Ordered Probit Analysis. Journal of Statistics Education 17 (3).
- Green, J. J., Stone, C. C., Zegeye, A., Charles, T. A., (2007). Changes in Math Prerequisites and Student Performance in Business Statistics: Do Math Prerequisites Really Matter? The Journal of Economics and Finance Education 6 (2): 27-38.
Work in Progress