This Working Paper Series is also available on RePEc.
- Erdogan Kumcu and James McClure. The Common Agricultural Policy v. Turkish Admission to the EU
- Lee Spector and Courtenay C. Stone. Unlikely Estimates of the Ex Ante Real Interest Rate: Another Dismal Performance from the Dismal Science. Revision published on Journal of Financial and Economic Practice, 2012, 12 (2): 80-102.
- Wayne R. Dunham. Framing the Right Suspects: Measuring Media Bias
- Dagney Faulk, Nalitra Thaiprasert, and Michael Hicks. The Economic Effects of Replacing the Property Tax with a Sales or Income Tax: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach
- Dagney Faulk and Michael Hicks. The Economic Effects of Bus Transit in Small Cities
- Philip R.P. Coelho and James E. McClure. Lotta Lemmata: A Sour Harvest. Published in Social Science History, 2011, 35 (2): 213-236.
- Maoyong Fan. Do Food Stamps Contribute to Obesity in Low-Income Women? Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979. Published in American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 92(4): 1165-1180.
- Kui-Wai Li, Tung Liu, Hoi Kuan Lam and Liang Wang. Estimating the Growth Attributes of Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu. Analyzing Productivity Growth: Evidence from China’s Manufacturing Industries. Forthcoming in Economic Systems.
- Anca Cotet & Kevin K. Tsui. Oil and Conflict: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?
- Anca Cotet & Kevin K. Tsui. Resource Curse or Malthusian Trap? Evidence from Oil Discoveries and Extractions