Choose this major to receive brilliant preparation for a livelihood in business, including finance, management, or marketing. It’s also a foundation for a master of business administration (MBA).
You’ll need 120 hours total (see all the requirements for bachelor of arts degrees and the University Core Curriculum), including the concentration areas listed below.
You can look up complete course descriptions in the undergraduate catalog. In addition to the Miller College of Business core requirements, you'll also take required courses for the business administration degree.
As a junior or senior, you'll take courses such as:
- MGT 241 – The Entrepreneurial Experience
- RMI 270 – Principles of Risk Management and Insurance
- FIN 300 – Principles of Finance 1
- FIN 352 – International Finance
- ISOM 351 – Operations Management
- MGT 300 – Managing Behavior in Organizations
- MGT 491 – Business Policy and Strategic Management
- MKG 300 – Principles of Marketing
- MKG 420 – Integrated Marketing Communications