Check out these scholarships targeted to students in programs in the Department of Marketing in the Miller College of Business.
You can apply online to be eligible for all business student scholarships, both those within this department and Miller College scholarships. Applications are open each year, from early January through mid-February.
International business students may qualify for one of several scholarships. These scholarships are available for students who are participating in international business experiences sponsored by Miller College and do not require an application (awarded in consultation with the international business faculty).
- Robert D. and Marjorie McFadden Fund—Established by the McFaddens to provide educational opportunities for Miller College of Business students, either in the United States or abroad, which are not normally part of the regular curriculum. Such opportunities will be designed to enhance and enrich the educational experiences of the award recipients.
- Robert P. and Margaret Stratton Bell Scholarship
- Michael Engbar International Student Travel Award
- W.J. and Kathleen P. Wagoner Scholarship
- Charles W. Battle Scholarship in Marketing
The scholarship honors Charles Battle, a prominent business executive who taught in the Ball State marketing department after retirement. Battle was a strong advocate of consumer issues and social responsibility in business. This scholarship is presented to a junior or senior in marketing who exemplifies Battle's ethical standards.
- Farm Credit Services Scholarship
The scholarship encourages academic excellence and is available to Indiana juniors and seniors in the Miller College of Business, preferably in the finance or marketing department. Normally, students who have received more than $2,500 in merit-based scholarships during the past year are not eligible. Students should maintain a 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale), while expressing leadership ability.
- Mearl and Lolita Guthrie Scholarship in Consumer Issues
The scholarship goes to an active participant in consumer affairs. The scholarship is awarded annually to a student majoring in marketing in the Miller College of Business.
- Robert E. Kennett Scholarship
The scholarship was created in memory of Robert Kennett’s 27 years of service to Ball State as a purchasing agent for university dining services. The recipient must be an Indiana resident with preference given to a central Indiana, full-time student with at least a sophomore standing, and majoring in marketing or accounting.
- Mr. and Mrs. G.A. McFarland Scholarship
The scholarship was established by their son, Jack McFarland, to recognize an outstanding student majoring in marketing.
- Elliott and Estelle Nelson Modern Vending Inc. Scholarship
The scholarship recognizes an academically talented student majoring in marketing.