YOU MUST DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE AND SUBMIT AN ENTRY DISCLOSURE FORM OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Instructions for Completion of Entry Disclosure of Criminal Background Forms
Download the Disclosure Form here
- We MUST have BSU ID number, date of birth, and any maiden or previous names on form - this is not optional.
- On question #6: Delaware County must be listed as a place of residence. If you don’t live in Delaware County, list the dates you have attended Ball State University (as BSU is in Delaware County) for the past seven years. If you have lived overseas, this needs to be listed. Must list home county and state also.
- Questions #7-12: Have to be circled “yes” or “no.”
- Question #13: Must list speeding tickets, but not parking tickets. Any underage drinking tickets must be listed. IF ANSWER “YES” TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS AND HAVE CASE CLOSED COURT DOCUMENTS, STUDENTS MUST TURN IN CASE CLOSED COURT DOCUMENTS TO CN 418 WITH ENTRY DISCLOSURE FORM.
- COMPLETED DISCLOSURE FORMS AND SUPPORTING MATERIALS MUST BE TURNED INTO CN 418 NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM ON 9/4/2014.
- *** See School of Nursing Application Checklist (www.bsu.edu/nursing) - checklist found directly above link to apply to the School of Nursing.