1. You must be accepted into the Ball State University Graduate School.
Apply to the Graduate School
- Complete the Graduate School online application.
- Send official transcripts from any institution other than Ball State where you have taken college-level course work. The minimum GPA for regular admission to the Graduate School is 2.75.
You'll be notified in writing when you have been accepted, and the Graduate School will forward your application and admission letter to the nutrition and dietetics graduate program director.
- Fall or summer semester: March 1
- Spring semester: October 1
2. Once you've been accepted, you will need to apply to nutrition and dietetics.
Note: International students must apply through the Rinker Center for International Programs.
How Long Does it Take?
It depends upon the time of year, but the Graduate School typically processes applications within two weeks of receiving all required information.