For more information concerning tuition and fees, visit the Bursar and Loan Administration website.
Costs range from $3,462 - $16,298.
|Housing: Student lives at home, with friends or relatives, in a
graduate residence hall, or in shared apartment.
|Meals: Meals range from complimentary to reduced cost to full
price, depending on rotational experience.
|Required Background Screening: Each intern is required to complete a background
screen using Castle Branch prior to starting the supervised practice
Supplies, Transportation, and Miscellaneous Items:
- Health, liability, vehicle insurance
- Care and maintenance of vehicle
- Physical examination including TB skin test, screening for Hepatitis B series, and updated inoculations, such as tetanus
- Laboratory coats, calculators, reference materials
- Fee for criminal background check required at some facilities
- Fee for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
|Attendance at Professional Meetings: This includes a 3-day RD exam review workshop ($450)
during evaluation week.
|Professional Affiliate Memberships
Financial aid is available to qualified students through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Types of aid include grants, scholarships, fee waivers, and loans that must be repaid after graduation.