Learn more about our Bachelor's degree in Business Administration by hearing from our faculty and students in our informational video
“I wanted to find an accredited business program that was online and offered a high quality educational experience. Ball state’s bachelor of business administration program seemed to meet all of these criteria.”—Tyler Wilson, student in Ball State online bachelor’s in business administration degree completion program. Read his story.
Aim High—We Can Help
If you’re trying to climb your career ladder without a college degree, Ball State has some good news: our bachelor’s degree in business administration can put you on a higher rung.
Online for You
For decades the bachelor’s in business administration has been offered on our main campus in Muncie, Indiana, through the Miller College of Business. Now, this same highly respected program comes to you—100 percent online. And, the courses are taught by the same faculty who teach in our widely recognized business school.
And just in time. The outlook is favorable for career opportunities in business. But to find one of these careers, you’ll need a degree that gives you a broad range of marketable business skills.
What You Will Learn
The Miller College of Business builds its curriculum around five Assurance of Learning Goals, so that you will graduate with the following key competencies:
- Strong business knowledge over a variety of business disciplines, such as finance, accounting, management, operations, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Sound ethical awareness in the business environment
- The ability to be a valuable team member
- Effective integration of your business knowledge and skills so that you can effectively solve business problems
Accredited, Ranked, and Recognized
- U.S. News & World Report consistently places Ball State on its list of universities with the Best Online Bachelor's Programs.
- Our Miller College of Business is among less than 5 percent of the world's business schools accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
(AACSB), the most rigorous and globally recognized accreditation available for business schools.
- Ball State is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Faculty in our Center for Actuarial Science and Risk Management, one of few centers of its kind, has performed groundbreaking research for major insurance companies.
- Since 1999, our entrepreneurial management program has been ranked in the top 15 of America’s Best Colleges for Undergraduate Entrepreneurship by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our professional sales program, offered through the Center for Professional Selling, is one of only 16 such programs in the nation.
- Our tuition is competitive and our credentials are excellent. Shop and compare.
Our bachelor's of business administration degree may be perfect for you if you have already completed some college credit, but never finished a degree—or, if you have earned an associate degree. It even works if your original major was something other than business.
Who Should Apply
Our flexible, online delivery is ideal for busy adults who are juggling work, family, and other obligations.
Request information to get answers to all your questions about course selection, transfer credits, and other questions you have about the bachelor’s degree in business administration. Our advisors can also help you put together a customized plan of study that works for you.
Online Education at Ball State
Ball State has been offering online courses and programs since the 1990s. Plus, the Miller College of Business was a pioneer in digital distance education by offering MBA classes by TV and satellite in the 1980s, which evolved into the interactive, online programs offered today. We are about empowering you with quality educational choices no matter where you are or what your work and family obligations are. Learn more about online and distance education at Ball State.
Learn how to apply and about courses you will take in the program. Or, request more information about our bachelor's in business administration degree.