Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Admission to the business administration program is a two-step process:
1. Apply and meet the admission requirements of Ball State University.
2. If you are accepted into Ball State, you will also need to meet the requirements of Ball State’s Miller College of Business in order to officially declare business administration as your major. Those requirements are:
- An overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher, once you have completed the pre-business courses
- A combined GPA of 2.25 or higher in the pre-business courses
If you have questions about admission requirements, contact Business Administration Advisor Christy Bibbs.
To be considered for admission to the semester you prefer, your application and all supporting materials, such as other college or university transcripts, should be to us by the following dates:
- Fall semester—August 1
- Spring semester—December 1
- Summer semester—April 1
Please plan for at least 3-4 weeks for staff from your previous schools to send official transcripts to Ball State. We will review your application as soon as we receive all your application materials.
If you live in a state other than Indiana, this information regarding state regulatory authorizations for distance programs might impact whether you can take courses from Ball State.