Our bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, with a minor in special education, prepares you for a wide range of settings and assignments, including:
- Lead teacher in an early childhood setting
- Pre-K or preschool teacher
- Head Start program specialist
- Paths to Quality* advisor
- Early childhood curriculum specialist
- Early childhood technical assistant specialist
- Early childhood administrator or director
- Home-based service provider
- Professional development coordinator
- Instructor or trainer in early childhood education
- Child, family, and school social workers
- Teacher assistant or para-educator
Our bachelor’s degree can also prepare you for a master’s degree or other advanced degree.
*Paths to Quality is Indiana’s statewide rating system for early care and education programs.