The 15-credit-hour autism graduate certificate provides specialized training for those treating students with autism spectrum disorders, which is the fastest growing disability group. The autism certificate can be integrated into a master’s program in special education. It’s a good complement for you if you have a teaching license in elementary, secondary, or special education.
Please note that the autism graduate certificate does not lead to a teaching license. Graduate certificates will not accept transfer credits.
- SPCE 609 Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis (3 credit hours)
- SPCE 611 Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis (3 credit hours)
- SPCE 680 Introduction to Persons with Autism Spectrum Disorders (3 credit hours)
- SPCE 682 Interventions and Treatments for Persons with Autism (3 credit hours)
- SPCE 683 Field-Based Experience in Autism (3 credit hours)