Every teaching assignment in a state-approved school requires the educator to have a teaching license. Once you have the initial teaching license, you can get an add-on license to enhance your teaching in specific areas, such as those listed below. Meanwhile, graduate certificates provide specialized knowledge which supplements your graduate degree or provides a focus outside the degree area.

You can choose from our graduate-level certificates:

Or, you can choose from our licenses:

NOTE: You cannot apply the same courses toward two different certificates. However, if you are pursuing two certificates along with the master's in ABA degree, your advisor will help you plan your course work so you can earn both certificates