Master of Arts in Education (MAE) in Educational Administration and Supervision

To begin this degree program, you need to apply and meet the admission requirements of the Ball State Graduate School.

Students from Other States
If you live in a state other than Indiana, this information regarding state regulatory authorizations for distance programs might impact whether you can take courses from Ball State.