As you look at the profile of our students, you may see yourself. Most executive development for public service students are:
- nontraditional working professionals in a variety of occupations: nonprofit organizations, health, government agencies, community colleges, universities, K12 school administration, military, and entrepreneurial ventures
- applying and entering the program each semester, since the program allows rolling admissions
- seeking professional development, promotions, or skill development for career change
- employed and pay for the degree program from personal resources and/or financial aid
- self-motivated, flexible, adaptable, and seeking innovative solutions to the ever-changing and demanding needs of their places of employment to be highly competitive, productive, and/or profitable
In spring 2014, 46 students were actively enrolled in the executive development for public service program and 70 percent were 30-plus years of age.
Meet the faculty who will be your mentors throughout the program.