Principal's License

If you’re a teacher who already holds a master’s degree, you don’t need to go through another master’s program to become licensed as an administrator. The principal’s license program will prepare you for the world of education administration.

The program is designed for teachers who already hold a master’s degree. Students without a master’s degree may pursue the license in conjunction with a master’s (see master of arts in education in educational administration and supervision degree).

Mode of Delivery
This program is offered online.

Academic Advisor
Jan Sauer 

Learn about our admissions process and license requirements. If you are curious about transferring credits from another institution, contact an academic advisor who will help you with that determination.

Online and Distance Education
David Letterman Communication and Media Building (LB), Room 131
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday-Friday
Phone: 1-800-872-0369 or 765-285-1581
Fax: 765-285-7161
View E-mail Address