Veteran and Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits

Tuition Assistance/Veteran Affairs Assistance: VA assistance is available; however, careful planning is necessary if you wish to have assistance apply toward your online or distance education enrollment. For more information, contact Ball State's VA certifying official, Kristi Hoerst, at 765-285-5736 or vetbenefits@bsu.edu.

Also, learn more about Post 9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon, and other benefits offered through Ball State to active military personnel, veterans, and their families.

Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS): Information about vocational rehabilitation benefits is available from the nearest VRS office. To find an office near you, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Web site.

Online and Distance Education
David Letterman Communication and Media Building (LB), Room 131
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday-Friday
Phone: 1-800-872-0369 or 765-285-1581
Fax: 765-285-7161
View E-mail Address