You could enhance your college education by adding a minor. Our department offers a variety of Minors for additional educational opportunities:

• Physiology
• Public Health
• Community Health Education

These minors are open to anyone with an interest in the field of physiology or health science. If you are interested in one of these minors, go to any Academic Advising center and fill out the Major/Minor Change Form. By doing so, these course requirements will be added to your DegreeWorks and assist you and your advisor in program planning and course scheduling.

Department of Physiology and Health Science
Cooper Science Building, CL 325
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-5961
Fax: 765-285-3210
View E-mail Address