Scholarships, grants, loans, and student employment can all help you pay for your four-year degree. The first step is to contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships and fill out the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).

You may also want to consider student employment for help with tuition, room and board, books, and other living expenses. The Ball State Career Center can help you find a job that is right for you.

Our department also offers scholarships to political science majors.