Speech Pathology and Audiology Banner

Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology

To apply to the Master of Arts program in Speech-Language Pathology complete the online application on the Graduate School website.  In addition to completing the online application you must also send your letter of intent directly to the department either in hard copy form or electronic.


Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
Arts and Communications Building, Room 104
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: 8 a.m-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Phone: 765-285-8161
Fax: 765-285-5623