Residence Halls

Shively Hall is part of the LaFollette complex

Shively Hall is part of the LaFollette complex

You can take advantage of rooms designed for students older than 21 when you live in Shively Hall. Shively Hall is part of the LaFollette complex of residence halls where freshmen, upperclassmen, graduate, and international students live year-round. This residence hall does not close during holiday breaks and school vacations.

  1. Eligibility: Married students without spouses may be housed in the residence halls only if the spouse is located a substantial distance from Muncie. Permission for a married student to live in a residence hall must be obtained in advance from the associate director of Housing and Residence Life. Visiting spouses must observe guest policies. Married students with spouses in residence may contact University Apartments for housing needs.
  2. Furnishings: All rooms are completely furnished with beds, bookshelves, chairs, closets, desks, drapes, dressers, lamps, mattresses, mattress pads, and a mirror.
  3. Contracts: You can secure a semester, academic year, or full-year contract.
  4. Payment Due Date: Payment in full must accompany the signed contract unless the contract is for ten weeks. The ten-week contract will be billed in two equal amounts; first payment must accompany the signed contract, and the second payment will be billed by the Bursar's Office.

For more information, go to Housing and Residence Life Web site.

Teachers College (TC), Room 1008
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306-0625

Phone: 765-285-5252
Fax: 765-285-5455