Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher? Are you interested in a license in the area teaching, license additions, school administration or school services?                    

Ball State offers post-baccalaureate licensure in all those areas.  Simply contact OTES/CP by e-mail or telephone and request information on the license you are interested in pursuing.    

If you want an evaluation for licensure to determine the course work it would take to be licensed, follow these directions:
1.     Download and complete the evaluation form 
2.     Send a copy of your teaching license
3.     Send a letter verifying your teaching experience (for those applying for administration licenses or license additions.
4.     Transcripts from all institutions (we can take scanned copies of transcripts) for evaluation purposes. 5.     For non-Ball State graduates, there is a $35 fee for the evaluation.  Please pay by money order or check made payable to Ball State University. 
6.     Send the materials to :
 Teachers College Rm 205
 Ball State University Muncie, IN  47306   

 Or e-mail them to                    

When your evaluation is completed, it will be mailed to you with additional information pertinent to your license pursuit.