Post-Graduate Licensing Programs

Post-graduate students who have already completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree or a Bachelor of Science Degree at an accredited institution, may choose to pursue a licensure program in Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, or may choose to apply for the Transition to Teaching Licensure Program.

For Licensure Contact:

Admission to the University's Graduate School and the evaluation of previous college credits by the Educational License Office are the first steps in beginning such a program.

Related Links

Department of Elementary Education
Teachers College (TC), Room 305
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-8560
Fax: 765-285-8793