Can I take any of the courses if I am not interested in the degree?

Yes, you can pursue a degree or take a single course. If you are interested only in taking a class, you will enroll as a non-degree student. You will still need to apply and be accepted to the Graduate School before enrolling in a class.

Can these courses be applied toward continuing education credit?

These courses can be applied to continuing education requirements in Indiana and in many other locations. Check with the administrators at your location to request they accept this credit. You might present them with the course title and course description, which do not even contain reference to these courses as being delivered online.

If I get a C- or lower in a course, can I use that course to count toward this degree?

No. According to the Ball State Graduate Catalog, no course with grades below C (2.0) may be counted toward any degree program.