According to the Graduate Catalog, to be admitted as a graduate student in our master’s program, you must:
- Hold an earned bachelor’s degree from a college or university that is accredited by its regional accrediting association.
- Satisfy one of the following:
- An undergraduate cumulative grade-point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (all undergraduate course work, including work completed prior to the baccalaureate degree, is used to calculate the grade-point average).
- A cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the latter half of the baccalaureate. (This option only applies to the master of business administration.)
- A 3.0 average in 9 semester hours of graduate work approved by the chairperson of the major department and approved in advance by the graduate dean and a score on the Graduate Record Examination acceptable to the academic unit in which the student intends to major. Such students will be considered degree-seeking students with probationary admission status.
- Meet departmental or program admission requirements.
There are no additional departmental or program admission requirements for the Master of Arts programs in Technology Education and Career & Technical Education from the Department of Technology.
Department of Technology
Applied Technology Building (AT), room 151
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306