Non-degree graduate students may enroll in individual courses or in special programs that lead to Indiana teacher licensure. The following codes correspond to different non-degree programs.
Career and Technical Education: For those programs involving Career and Technology, please contact Dr. Edward Lazaros, who serves as the graduate advisor for those in the Master of Arts in CTE as well as those in the CTE non-degree programs.
- 102G003G: general graduate coursework in Career and Technical Education
- 102L007LGR: Indiana Licensure to teach Career and Technical Education
- 102L009LGR: Indiana Licensure for Director of Career and Technical Education
Technology Education: For those programs involving Technology Education Licensure, please contact Richard Seymour, who serves as a graduate advisor for those in the Master of Arts in Technology Education as well as for undergraduates and graduate students pursuing Technology Education teacher licensure.
- 102G002G: general graduate coursework in Technology Education
- 102L004LGR: Indiana Licensure to teach Technology Education
- 102L008LGR: Indiana Licensure to teach Technology Education
- 102L011LGR: Indiana Licensure to teach Technology Education
Department of Technology
Applied Technology Building (AT), room 151
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306